Of course, in the summer, many people think about spending the whole family vacation somewhere in warm places. Therefore, we have gathered the advice of experienced parents who often travel with children so that you and your child feel comfortable in flight.
- Try to pick up a flight so that it falls into the child’s daytime sleep. So that he would run up and get tired at the airport before boarding, then get on a plane, look out of the window and look at the whole situation, and then fall asleep.
- Take comfortable clothes with you so that your baby does not feel hot or cold in the cabin.
- Take food, water and diapers with a supply, the flight can always be delayed, and you do not have to look for additional food at the airport.
- Do not forget personal medications for the child: we also recommend taking drops in the ears and vasoconstrictor drugs in the nose. Wipes and wet wipes are also always useful. Remember that you can ask a flight attendant for a blanket (do not forget to return when landing).
- Many airlines have a rule: for check-in and boarding, people with children are the first to be allowed in, check this point. Perhaps the baby will be your priority pass.
- Come to the airport in advance to calmly go through all the controls, find the gate and calmly wait for boarding. The child is still exhausted, but he will be calmer if you yourself are calm.
- Imagine a situation where you yourself in hysterics at the last minute are looking for the right solution? And so you can take a walk, go to the toilet, look at the planes and generally meet other expectant children.
- Remember that the baby must be fed. Calculate the time for landing + take-off (for the first half hour on the plane you will definitely not be able to unfasten and get up, feed the child, and lay down the table). Therefore, lay this time.
- Try to imagine that you are indoors with a child for at least 3 hours. What things do you need? How will you entertain the baby? Do not take unnecessary things, it is better to be mobile.
- Take toys with you. Life hack: these should be toys that your child really loves. And so that they were not already familiar to him and boring, for some time before traveling hide them at home, the baby should forget about them. As a result, you will have a whole package of “new” toys on the plane! You can buy new ones to interest the baby.
- Feel free to walk around the cabin and queue for the toilet when it’s already allowed. This is a change of scenery, plus many passengers treat the children with sympathy, you will always be company. This is better than just sitting chained to a place.
- In flights, it is convenient to take mashed potatoes in individual packages with a nipple. Squeezed the baby right in the mouth, and you’re done. Everything around is clean and satisfied. Slice and stack the fruit / dryer in advance that your child eats. To have your favorite snacks at hand.
- Do not forget about safety: always listen to the instructions of flight attendants and do not break the rules. And fasten the child on take-off, during landing and even in a dream (many airlines give out child safety belts, ask the flight attendant).
Have a nice rest!